Monday, June 26, 2006

Uneven Eyebrows II

So I have reconciled myself to my uneven eyebrows. It seems like facial exercises seem to work. I figure that if I keep on contorting my face, I will eventually become symmetrical. =D. Just kidding. I think makeup works quite well if one has the time to use eyebrow pencil to shade the sparse areas in just right.

I also have those eyebrow cutouts that simplify the process of creating perfect eyebrows. They are plastic paper squares with the shape of the eyebrow cut into them. You hold them up to your eyebrow and dust the cutout with brown powder, and poof! - you have eyebrows. The problem is that the eyebrows are too dark for my face. I am thinking of getting maybe a lighter shade.

Sometimes it is just really frustrating to look at my face and the see the uneven eyebrows! There has to be a better solution. Tweezing definitely does not work. I figure there are really a few options you have with uneven eyebrows:

1. Tweezing - only works if the unevenness has to do with the amount of eyebrow hair

2. Eyebrow gel - this works if your eyebrow hairs grow in the wrong direction and make your eyebrows looks weird and uneven

3. Eyebrow lift - this endoscopic surgery lifts the eyebrow muscles permanently so that you can fix the permanent uneven eyebrows. The problem is that the surgery can also permanently fuck up the eyebrows if the muscles aren't pulled to the correct height.

4. Eyebrow tattoo - You can shave off your eyebrows and get permanent makeup by having someone tattoo the eyebrow on. Can we say ew?

5. Praying to the eyebrow god - If all other solutions fail.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally understand... my eyebrows look good individually but together they are asymetrical :(

7/17/2006 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please believe you are not the only one! I've had uneven eyebrows my whole life. :( It really gets me depressed sometimes and sometimes I think it's unhealthy how much I obsess over them. If I go to the salon they can usually fix them enough to satisfy me, but I don't like having to go there all the time to get them done right... I wish I could just have normal eyebrows that were easy to pluck like everyone else...

12/03/2007 2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is good idea.

9/16/2010 3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This brilliant idea is necessary just by the way

10/13/2010 2:56 AM  
Anonymous eco vacations costa rica said...

Hello! Incredible information and very professional, I really enjoy reading this information about "Uneven Eyebrows II". I really love to have more information on the subject and be updated on any updates! thank you very much for sharing!

10/14/2010 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home